Sonntag, 13. September 2009

Diary of a [MERCS]

13th of September in the same year...



After some RL, yes that exists, I hurried to my computer so I could join a roaming fleet of ours. Destination was somewhere in 0.0. In teamspeak ppl had difficulties to hear me so I prayed that I find a "microboost" soon, since microwarpdrive etc... do exist too.


We later found out, that my mic needs to be warmed up before functioning correctly. Don’t ask me for explanations, I’m to stupid to find one. So we left HQ and soon had our first 0.0 battle. I actually didn’t see it, since I was standing on the wrong side of the gate. Shit happens! I learned that adversaries in 0.0 are not blinky, you just shoot at everything that appears. Bubbles are mean spheres which keep u from warping. The 0.0 gates are full of them and I don’t like them. Incursus is too small for me, I need something that can take in a lot of damage, so that I have enough time to think what I m going to do next*gg


I still want to become a [MERCS]

To be continued...


[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!