Donnerstag, 10. September 2009

Diary of a [MERCS]

10 th of september 2009


NPC´s destroyed my catalyst again. Sometimes I wonder what I m doing in this game.??? I´m not even in a position to kill some rats, so better forget pvp, since people are unpredictable. Just keep the spirit high is what I need to do. Karpov and Kortchnoj had difficulties with the computer too.


In the evening a small fleet of ours left the HQ for little roaming. The new ones could come along and I was tackler in an incursus. (This incursus is a ship which I recommend ppl to build, because as u will read, I´m destroying loads of the in the coming weeks. (mostly my own*muhahahha) So the tackle-crew where somewhere waiting at a gate and we had not much to do. All of a sudden, an engagement was going on. When the tackle-crew arrived the fight was already over. (almost that is) I had to accept, that I wasn’t fast enough. Not only because of the skills, but also because I still lose a lot of time searching 4 the right buttons. My personal highlight was 6 % damage on a cruiser that night.

To be continued...


[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!