Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

DIARY OF A [MERCS]


16 th of September "kick-ass-Hon in action"


I was not willing to fly all night so I decided to stay at HQ. I killed some rats or I fled from them*gg Sometimes they can be real mean you know :)


Suddenly a blinky Hurricane was announced and the hero I am, I hurried to the Gate in order to kick ass.
And so all went as I hoped. The cane discloacked just 13 clicks away from me and "paff" Hon directly had his warp disrupter on the cane. Off course I relied on the "Defense-Team" since they where also at the gate and invited me into the fleet. No reason to be affraid I thought, they will kill the cane in no time. (sometimes I can be realy naive^^)


They didn’t. The fuc...bastards where drinking coffee, watched the simpsons or did something else. What they did not do was help me. OMFG!!!
In no time had no shield left and only 50 % of armor. The guys said. "let me go and u will live" I replied" I’m a soldier of G.I.S. and I will hold that point until u blow"
I held the point and I got blown...


The guys killed the cane after coffee and even looted my ship. Thx guys u are all just great*gg



[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations




to be continued...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!