Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

Diary of a [MERCS]


09 th of October 2009



A few weeks passed. I skilled what I could, I tried to earn some money by salvaging or doing low lvl missions.
The corp teached me how to fly in a fleet, we invested a lot of time in EFT (EVE fitting tool) and EVEMon which I can both recommend....



This morning my mate asked me to come along in 0.0. He had to get some stuff there which he left a long time ago. I was not feeling comfortable about this, but I wanted to help.



I lost an incursus, a velator and a pod...I do not like those bubbles, they are mean...



I learned how to scout in 0.0 and could practise the reporting towards the FC (fleet commander)
After my curse got stuck in a bubble I got myself a velator which you always get for free. After the velator got killed, I couldn’t find a place to warp to so I warped back to the other gate. Having your pod in a bubble is bad, real bad.



I awoke in Cistuvaert...nice place with friendly people...



Just my 2 cents, do not go to 0.0 unless you can fly cloaked.



[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!