Mittwoch, 4. November 2009

DIARY of a [MERCS]

13 th and 14 th of October 2009-11-04 Wormhole-POS-Shooting TL.

In a war, where our adversaries didn’t fight but kept docking at the station we did what we could, but without much success. U just can’t kill people in stations.*weep
But since we are no noobs and take our orders seriously, we were happy to find their POS which was situated in a wormhole.

We attacked the POS with a drake-fleet (about 20 drakes and a lot of other nice toys)

De POS was going down real fast and the CEO of TL contacted us in order to save what he could. He offered us to fight for one week. Afterwards I think they tried to keep word but were not very successfull.

My personal experience during the POS operation:

During the POS-Shooting our targets kept moving ships out of the POS which they self-destructed before our eyes. I don’t know the exact figures but we are speaking of approximately 20 or more ships. The most expensive remaining ships tried to escape in a small gang. We intercepted them at one of the wormhole and killed almost all except 1, which was killed in 0.0 by other gangs not belonging to [MERCS] 0.0 is dangerous didn’t I tell that before??

During the fight I lost my incursus which has become tradition^^ The POD survived this time.

I bought a new one and flew back to the POS. I received the order to have an eye on the entrance of the wormhole. I said “copy” which doesn’t mean a thing, since I was standing for 2 hours on the wrong side of the hole. Shit happens all the time*gg After I spotted a blinky Phobbos I moved myself to the other side of the hole. When the Phobbos left the wormhole, I couldn’t tackle, since I was at 110 kilometres and couldn’t warp. My mistake again. Our FC needs to throw me out!!

Later they scanned my position and I got some problems with a rifter and a punisher. I informed the FC and warped out, because they came to close. Again I had no sight on the wh entrance. Since I sucked, I was ordered back into the wh.

The 2 blinky´s stayed at the entrance and I had I superb idea: (I thought)
“Let’s just jump out and kill them” I said. The FC´s interpretation was: “Hon, jump out and make a point on my command” “Fucking nuts that guy”, I thought and looked if I could afford myself another incursus. Then I jumped.

I had directly a point and they shot at me, I wanted to jump back, but off course I couldn’t.
I tried to get away but I couldn’t get far… (Reminds me of a song…) So I died again my friends…

The next day, early in the morning we took down the rest of the POS. Nothing happened anymore. I learned a lot and was broke.

Next time I will do better.



[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations


to be continued...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!