Montag, 7. September 2009

Diary of a [MERCS]

07 th of september until the 09th of september 2009



The [MERCS] decided to learn all they know to a noob (me) I even received a tutor, which I can always ask the silly questions I have. I was happy to see, that the complete corps/alliance was always willing to help me. I learnt about safespots, had to change the overview settings and stuff like that. On the 9th I had my first official training.

Did I already tell u about the trainingsession? No, OK. We have 6 basic trainingunits which all new recruits have to assist. If you do not copy all what is explained its OK, because they are repeated often enough and the instructor has nerves of steel. He needs them, believe me.


We learned about behaviour in teamspeak, commands, words like "copy", "jump", "warp", "align" etc.... After the trainingsession we made a little excursion so we could test what we just had learned.


I must admit, that I believed they where going to throw me out in the next few days because I was just not good at all. In fact I sucked! Again I found no sleep. I read in our large knowledge-base on our site, until I fell asleep. At this period I was quite frustrated.



to be continued...


[MERCS] Mercs For Hire - Public Relations



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Please remember: Spam or Smacktalk will be deleted immediatley and isn't a sign of fairplay!